Elasti-Girl

My photo
Hi There, I'm Kris. I'm a quirky sort who loves silly jokes, sunflowers, music, divine interruptions and music. I am devoted to my nerdly, ginger-haired husband, our 3 living & growing kids, and missing our 1 Babe in Heaven. We journey together through this life, dancing to our own beat, while learning each step as my children and I are effected by a life-threatening & degenerative chronic illness called Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (EDS). Please look on the "What is Ehlers Danlos Syndrome" to the bottom right of the page to learn more about EDS. I believe I have been given this journey in order to over come it, and this is my story of how I get it done.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas is here;  I love; L-O-V-E Christmas!
It doesn't feel all the way here yet though....it's getting there.
 I baked cookies to try to get into the mood- it helped- my loved ones & co-workers were happy to gobble them up- which makes me smile :)
I made a story line with the gingerbread men, who were slowly realizing that they were also just a statistic of all the other gingerbread men.  They also weren't too sure about the snowmen, and were pretty sure they were all wearing the same disguise.....hey- I can't actually eat any of these cookies- my entertainment must come from SOMEWHERE!

BTW- I kept getting amazing compliments on the cookies and how did I find the time to make them from scratch, etc.- these are pillsbury sugar & gingerbread cookies; decorated while sitting on my arm chair- and I was STILL utterly exhuasted when I was done! Perhaps everyone was just being nice (it was nice), but if they could have seen me in my arm chair with heating pads all over my joints- LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Cute cookies!

    I'm rather partial to the two sad looking gingerbread men in the lower row... we odd bods need to stick together!

    Merry merry to you!

    ReplyDelete