Elasti-Girl

My photo
Hi There, I'm Kris. I'm a quirky sort who loves silly jokes, sunflowers, music, divine interruptions and music. I am devoted to my nerdly, ginger-haired husband, our 3 living & growing kids, and missing our 1 Babe in Heaven. We journey together through this life, dancing to our own beat, while learning each step as my children and I are effected by a life-threatening & degenerative chronic illness called Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (EDS). Please look on the "What is Ehlers Danlos Syndrome" to the bottom right of the page to learn more about EDS. I believe I have been given this journey in order to over come it, and this is my story of how I get it done.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Trip around the Sun

I'm 33 years old today.

I am pleased with  my success in my goal to, one of these days, become old.  :)

This was by far, NOT my most graceful orbital journey, but it's been made and ended well.  At the start, I was still a pretty emotional wreck from being forced to begin my daily trek from my most favorite job, as a stay at home mom, to the one away from home- which isn't a bad job- just not my most favorite.  On this end of the trip, I'm more confident in my steps and in my place on this earth, my kids have survived more courageous and more confident as well- so I guess I'm jugging both jobs satisfactorily- thank God.  

On to the next trip; I pray that this one is a bit more blessed; more smiles, more laughter, more love. 
:)  
<3
My Dear Friend sent me a pack of Garbage Pail Kids!  Happy Birthday to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment