Elasti-Girl

My photo
Hi There, I'm Kris. I'm a quirky sort who loves silly jokes, sunflowers, music, divine interruptions and music. I am devoted to my nerdly, ginger-haired husband, our 3 living & growing kids, and missing our 1 Babe in Heaven. We journey together through this life, dancing to our own beat, while learning each step as my children and I are effected by a life-threatening & degenerative chronic illness called Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (EDS). Please look on the "What is Ehlers Danlos Syndrome" to the bottom right of the page to learn more about EDS. I believe I have been given this journey in order to over come it, and this is my story of how I get it done.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

speaking of....

Dear Dad,
  The most effective way to show me that you don't care and you don't listen to me is to begin this afternoon's interaction as you did:


Me: " Hi Dad!  It's good to see you!"
Dad: "Geez looking thin."
Me: (hiding my disdain) "Yes, I know, I'm trying to eat what I can."
Dad: "C'mon, are you doing this on purpose?"
Me:....


:(

No comments:

Post a Comment