Elasti-Girl

My photo
Hi There, I'm Kris. I'm a quirky sort who loves silly jokes, sunflowers, music, divine interruptions and music. I am devoted to my nerdly, ginger-haired husband, our 3 living & growing kids, and missing our 1 Babe in Heaven. We journey together through this life, dancing to our own beat, while learning each step as my children and I are effected by a life-threatening & degenerative chronic illness called Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (EDS). Please look on the "What is Ehlers Danlos Syndrome" to the bottom right of the page to learn more about EDS. I believe I have been given this journey in order to over come it, and this is my story of how I get it done.

Friday, November 11, 2011

And now for something COMPLETELY different....

  There are many a Friday that come along that make sigh blissfully that I made it through the week; then there are Friday's that make want to shout from my roof top:


"THANK YOU GOD! I'M SO GLAD THAT FRIDAY IS FINALLY HERE!!!! I DIDN'T THINK THIS DAY WOULD EVER COME! FRIDAY, DON'T EVER LEAVE ME AGAIN!".   

Today is that kind of Friday.  Extraordinarily busy work schedule (which is saying something since my schedule is always incredibly busy) coupled with migraine-inducing issues among employees (that I believe I have finally solved just short of terminating someone- I'm so glad I did not have to do that) & increased EDS pain has made this week suck (though, it of course, could have been worse & I am incredibly thankful that it was not). 


With that said, I bring you a list of things that make me smile, just for the fact that they exist on YouTube (I'd post pictures of things that make me personally smile in my life, but for some reason blogger won't let me right now):



The Muppets (counting down to the new movie!) & Tributes to Queen!



Coffee & Stop Motion Animation (so almost called myself Gumby-Girl)






Friends & Feeling better (I almost always pop in a Friends DVD when I'm lying in bed and wrapped up heating pads trying to make my EDS pain go away) 
:)



HAPPY FRIDAY 
&
11-11-11!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment