Elasti-Girl

My photo
Hi There, I'm Kris. I'm a quirky sort who loves silly jokes, sunflowers, music, divine interruptions and music. I am devoted to my nerdly, ginger-haired husband, our 3 living & growing kids, and missing our 1 Babe in Heaven. We journey together through this life, dancing to our own beat, while learning each step as my children and I are effected by a life-threatening & degenerative chronic illness called Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (EDS). Please look on the "What is Ehlers Danlos Syndrome" to the bottom right of the page to learn more about EDS. I believe I have been given this journey in order to over come it, and this is my story of how I get it done.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Blessed Adventure

 An opportunity arose.

  I went.
 I ended up lost.
 It was beautiful.

Thankfully (this time), I found my way home before ending up in another state. :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics! Where did you take them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jerry! They were taken in/around the Great Dismal Swamp in SouthEastern Virginia.

    ReplyDelete